Fun for the kids and a break for you!
Let the kids have fun burning off some energy while you have a break or get your shopping done! These fun sessions run Saturdays & Sundays all year round, from 09.30 to 11.30.
The 2 hour long fun session is the perfect way to start the day and includes at least 1 go on The Sky Park, The Climbing wall, The Drop & the Big slide.
The Skypark is 60m long and hangs 15m above the ground and the spectators. You must climb, swing and balance your way around obstacles like the zip slide, traverse wall, swinging platforms, cargo net, Burma bridge and more. Dare you try? Just don’t look down!
Your instructor will then be on hand to get you climbing on our 11m high wall. You will be connected to an auto-belay which will keep you safe as you attempt to conquer the wall, gently lowering you to the ground once you are ready to return to earth.
Brave enough for the Drop? The easy part is getting clipped in, once at the edge it is up to you. Take a deep breath and step off! Experience the thrill of freefall as you drop 15m drop to the ground. Don’t worry though you will be slowed to a gentle landing.
Finally giggle, grin and scream as you race down the stomach-churning 16 meter drop in a simply breathtaking corkscrew tunnel slide, the tallest indoor slide in the UK.
It’s thrilling fun at its best and the most awesome way to start, breakup or finish any day with a smile on your face. Book your kids in now and enjoy a great morning for everyone!
Is High Flyers club right for me?
- 2 hours of adventure & fun for all children aged 7 – 14 yrs
- Small instructor led groups with a maximum of 8 children per instructor
- Includes rental of equipment needed – harness & climbing shoes
- No previous experience or physical fitness required
- Children must measure over 1.1 m in height to go alone on the big slide
Bookings & cost
- Booking required – Subject to availability
- Sessions run Saturday & Sunday 9.30 – 11.30
- Cost £15 pp book in 2 children for £25 only
All the activities are run by the professional Climbzone team. Experienced instructors will look after your safety whilst you enjoy the thrills and excitement of Climbzone – probably the best indoor adventure park in the UK.